Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Forced Photos



This is what happens when a determined mother forces her children to take a good picture for Christmas. All I want for Christmas is a decent photo of my two children together that I can send to friends and family to show off my perfect little angels! But, nooooo, I bribe and plead and force and jump up and down and whine and make a fool of myself and this is what I have to show for it. I guess that is what I get for having two children 13 months apart and trying to make them sit nicely and smile for a picture when there is a playground with a slide a few yards away. I guess there will be no fooling people into thinking my kids are perfect little angles this year. But, rest assured, I will attempt it again next year with an extra dose of determination.

No comments: