Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Toilet Talk

I needed to search for inspiration to write today. Life has been pretty serious lately and today I was not feeling like I had anything humorous to write about so I went hunting and I found this photo of my son. 

 He went and found a book and brought it back to his port-a-potty to sit and read it in between grunts...yup, that's right, he pretends like he is going poop while sitting on his potty. How did he know to read while on the pot? I don't read there and neither does Ricky? Hmmmm...
  Notice the excessive stash of toilet paper to his left. Remember my fear of running out of toilet paper? No need to fear, Angel Soft is here! I buy a ton of it and store it right in the middle of my bathroom because I have nowhere to put all of it. It will come in handy when Noah actually starts pooping in his potty...it is right within his reach. I wish I would have had some of that toilet paper in my truck today when I was changing Maia's diaper and got poop on my finger...but that story is for another time and another post. Is the word "poop" considered adult content? If it is, it is no wonder my blog is blocked. I used that word 4 times in this post...okay, I'm done rambling.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting to be such a big boy! :)