Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Murrays

I am taking a break from cleaning since my husband left to go get us lunch. I have to try and get this post up in a hurry before he gets back...
 Christmas with the Murrays is always a blast, but this year definitely is one that will stand out forever...I think it had something to do with Ricky's mom buying all her grown boys Nerf guns or maybe it was Ricky's dad receiving a Kama Sutra book in the gift exchange...Here are some pictures! 

Our regular attempt at a decent picture of all the Murray children.

The Nerf fight begins. Papa teaching Noah how to aim and fire.
Uncle Brett dodging a bullet
Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Chris double teaming Ricky
A welt on Noah's face from a flying Nerf ball


Uncle Chris showing off Papa's gift exchange gift...courtesy of Ricky. You can always count on Ricky doing something controversial!!! Kayla, wondering why she can't look at it and why everyone was laughing uncontrollably when Papa opened it. Uncle Jimmy deciding which gift he will pick and trying his best not to look at the dirty book! 



P.S. I started this post early this afternoon. It is now 11:15 p.m. and I am so irritated that it has taken me 10 hours and 5 attempts each picture to get this post up. If anyone knows a secret to uploading pictures let me know. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's mama Shuler...okay, our kids gave us that same book but we re-gifted it back to them since they just got married. We figured they needed it more than us and besides, there was nothing new in there for us:):)!!!!! As my daughter would say... TMI!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Merry Christmas to you all!