Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, December 19, 2008

Dirty Dancing

So, my son wanted to dance the other day and asked me to put on some music. I found a cable channel that played music and turned on my camera. I must say that I am a little bummed because it looks like my son inherited my dancing abilities...complete lack of rhythm. 
  I posted the second video so you could see what I was referring to in my previous post entitled "Notes to Self." I changed the channel on the TV to a "Dance Music" channel because I felt like it suited the occasion. However as I watched my home video later I realized that the words of the song were inappropriate for my 1 year old. He should not be learning phrases such as "Sexy, can I hit it from the front..." Oops!




P.S. Ignore the mess in the background...we were too busy dancing to clean! 

3 comments:

Chuck said...

How could Noah be cuter?

Sarah N. said...

He definitely has no idea how to dance to the "bad word" music. In fact he has a look on his face the whole time that says "I'm not so sure about this music, mom!" He had the moves with the other music.. so I think you are safe. He won't grow up to be a gangsta rapper!

Anonymous said...

These videos made my day!! Maybe Kelsey could show him a move or two so he won't feel out of place when he has to dance with his uncles at weddings or other Fernandez functions.