Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just Another Reason for CPS to Come Visit

On the way home from church today Noah was drinking his milk, but stopped after a few sips. This is very abnormal for my son. He guzzles milk like it's going out of style so I asked him why he didn't want his milk. He scrunched his face, pointed to his teeth and said "Noah's teese hurt." Translation, "Mom, because you can't remember to brush my teeth even though I ask to brush them like fifteen times a day, I am sure all of my teeth are rotting before your very eyes and I am in pain." Ay yaiy yaiy! The poor kid. Hopefully that will be motivation for me to remember to brush his teeth more often.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing! Don't worry. Sometimes I forget, but I totally understand you. Having another little one by your side is hard and difficult to do it all at once. You should feel proud that at least God believes in us...He wouldn't have given them to us if He didn't think we couldn't handle them. =)

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing Taleah! I totally understand! I walked out of the house this morning thankful that I remembered to brush her teeth and put clothes on the kid. Ay!