Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, January 30, 2009

Dilemma

I need an action plan...here is my situation right now:
I've got a sink full of dishes and a living room full of toys and shoes. I look like death and smell like it too. I am in desperate need of a shower and a tooth brush. My refrigerator and cupboards are empty.  I have dirty laundry spilling out of every room.  Both my kids are in their jammies, one of them smells really bad and I think I can see that the poop has travelled up her back and is now leaking through her jammies. Instead of dealing with any of these situations...as usual...I am blogging about it instead. Oh shoot! My non smelly kid has started grunting loudly which means I am going to have two with poop. I need an action plan...quick! 

2 comments:

Michelle Bradley said...

get a timer and give urself only 10 mins to clean every room. You will work alot faster becuz u have a time limit.

Anonymous said...

And I thought my job was hard! Your job is exhausting just reading about it! :)

Love ya!