Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anybody Want Left overs?

I must say that I have the most wonderful husband in the world. Yesterday, he knew that I had a long day at work and when I got home, dinner was waiting for me at the table. It was so nice to get home and not have to cook. However there seems to always be one little problem when my husband cooks...it's not the taste of the food...it's the amount of food he makes. I think he plans to feed an army when he cooks. He doesn't realize that he only needs to make enough for 2 1/2 people to eat.  Here is what was left over after last night's dinner.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

No, I think your husband was just thinking ahead so that he doesn't have to cook again but you can eat for the next week :)

Jo Jo said...

Hmmm...good point. But, I think I'd never want to see sphaghetti ever again in my life if I had to eat it for dinner 7 days in a row!

Anonymous said...

LOL! It looks yummy! Dan complains that I do the same thing. I tend to cook for a large family instead of our small one!

Unknown said...

HAHAH!! That is the LEFT OVERS!! WOW!! He does make food for an army... maybe he is just practicing for when you have your 5 or 6 teenagers!! Then that may NOT be enough!! HAHA!!