Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, August 15, 2008

What Kind of Mother Am I?

This photo needs to be added to my Questionable Photos post. I put Maia Belle in her swing today so that I could do my facebooking in peace. I decided after not hearing a peep from her for 45 minutes to peel myself away from my addiction and check on her...this is what I found. There she was slumped over in the swing and sound asleep. The worst part about it is that I didn't want to wake her by moving her so I just left her like that and went back to the computer. About 20 minutes later I started to feel guilty for leaving her like that just so I could feed my addiction in peace and I went to move her. As I came around the corner, I saw that she was awake and trying to look at me with her big brown eyes from her awkward position. Talk about a guilt trip! Sheesh! 

No comments: