Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Do Questionable Photos = Questionable Parent?

I think we would all agree that some people just shouldn't be parents. I do not consider myself to be one of those people. However, as I was looking through my photos today, I began to second guess myself. Maybe I am one of those people. What do you think?...


I swear I didn't know that a child could experience a hang over from too much baby Motrin.




Doesn't every parent tie a shoe lace around ther kid's tummy as an accessory?


He won't stay away from those dang electrical outlets! At least the shock gave him a cool hair do. Just ignore the cut on his cheek, he was attacked by a toy when I wasn't watching.




This is a new method of potty training. It's "organic." Take your kid in dirty green parasite infested lake water and take off his diaper.





Don't let the facial expression fool you. He loves being in the hamper with the dirty clothes...okay who am I kidding? It makes for a great time-out spot. Isn't the point of punishment to make your kid never want to be bad again?



Although, he may look uncomfortable, he is not. This is completely safe and he loves to bend his back that way.



It was his first "bleeder" and daddy had to get an action shot. It was much more important than comforting him because we make him look at it now to remember the pain and it makes him never want to fall again. It's a teaching tool.



We didn't want her to be embarrassed by her baby acne which could have a lasting effect on her self-esteem so we just covered her face with her pretty butterfly headband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Taleah! You crack me up! I love that you make fun of yourself! Gives me a good chuckle while I am sitting at this deadend job! Blessings!