Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Be Back Soon

Quick update...I am going through withdrawals from not posting. I've been in Glamis the last two days...I just got back 2 hours ago and still need to take a shower to get the 2 inches of dirt scrubbed off of my skin. So much to write about, like sleeping at a 30 degree angle in a motor home because we were stuck in the sand...I will have pictures and details later, but I just wanted to check in and say hi! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Gotta go...

Oh one more thing, my last post is null and void now. I figured out how to get my family all healthy without the drastic measures...SEPARATION! Yup! The kids went to the grandparents house and Ricky and I went on vacation and now we are all healthy. Woo hoo!

No comments: