Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Phlegm is Knocking at the Door of My Lungs

Doesn't God know that I do not have time to be sick? Just because my two children sound like they are coughing up lungs all day and have dried booger encrusted faces does not mean that I have to get sick does it? Yup, it does, I can feel the germs closing in on me and there is just no escape. No amount of pre-natal vitamins or denial can save me from the impending phlegm that will fill my lungs tomorrow. Gross visual, I know.  The germs are going to have their way with me despite my taking triple doses of pre-natal vitamins. I guess now I can just pray that this nasty chest cold does not last long because I have two sick kids to tend to and a job to go to. Maybe I'll just call in sick to my wife, nurse, mommy, and church jobs tomorrow...is that even possible? 

No comments: