Drastic times call for drastic measures, right? Well, right now the sickness that has overtaken my family and has just begun round two this morning is pretty drastic. I am so sick of cranky kids, phlegm, my man voice, and snot covered sleeves. So I am implementing some new rules and procedures around my house.
- Face masks must be worn 24 hours per day in and out of the house by all members of the Murray family
- Absolutely NO SHARING of anything...this includes sippy cups, forks, spoons, food, toothpaste, toys, beds, etc.
- All members must wear gloves sprayed down with Lysol at all times
- If an individual coughs or sneezes in the house, a cloud of Lysol must immediately be sprayed around them
- All clothes must be changed as soon as a member of the Murray family returns home from work or any other place. Dirty clothes must immediately be placed in the washing machine.
- Any sleeves that are used to wipe snot must be burned completely
- Any tissue or wipey used to blow a nose, must be thrown away in the dumpster down the street.
- The cleaning lady must now come every day...(I know this one is a little unreasonable but like I said, desperate times call for desperate measures.)
I really hope that the implementation of my new rules will make for a healthy Murray family. There is light at the end of this mucous- filled tunnel!