Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Confessions


One of my biggest pet peeves is picky eaters...I know that sounds mean but it's true.

One of my biggest fears is running out of toilet paper at my house. There is no place to store the excessive amount of toilet paper that I purchase on  weekly basis.

I was craving buffalo wing sauce a few minutes ago and since it is not something you can consume by itself and I really had nothing with which to eat it, I pulled out the left over fried rice I made last night and poured buffalo wing sauce on it and ate it...my husband might never speak to me again because he was so disgusted. I satisfied my craving and I have no regrets.

I still get really irritated when people feed my son things that are processed or contain sugar. For some reason people feel that I have lightened up on this issue, but I haven't. 

At the time my babies were born, I thought that they were so cute and beautiful...now, when I look back at pictures, I realize that I was blinded to their not-so-cuteness and that they really weren't cute newborns at all! 

I am sad that the Making the Band 3 girls (Danity Kane) broke up. I loved watching Making the Band only because of them! What lame reality show am I going to replace that with?

I have no idea what to get my husband for Christmas and I really need to redeem myself since I got him absolutely NOTHING for his birthday. I am so bad at getting gifts and am very stressed out about this.

I wish I could afford to buy a Starbucks Latte every day twice a day. A little piece of heaven for me would be starting my day and ending it with a Starbucks latte.

I feel a little sick now from my buffalo wing sauce smothered fried rice. 


 





No comments: