Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Precious

I just thought I'd share a picture of my little cutie with you. This was right after she had eaten some prunes! She is so cute even when she is a mess! She will be 6 months this Tuesday. It is amazing how time flies when you have children. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was crying on the bathroom floor after taking a pregnancy test and finding out that I was pregnant again. I couldn't believe God didn't follow my plan. Didn't he know that I just had a baby 4 months before? How was I supposed to handle another one so soon? 
 Now I am glad that God didn't follow my plan...His is much better! I love my Maia Belle and it is such a joy watching her and Noah interact and love each other. She is such a sweetheart and such an easy baby. I pray for her daily and am so thankful for her sweet spirit.  She brings a smile to everyone she comes in contact with and I hope that she will change many lives for Jesus some day. 

4 comments:

myyellowtreehouse said...

I've got a lot of catching up to do! I was so excited to listen to you read your blog last night! So fun! I completely understand the crying on the bathroom floor....and the thanking God for being the only One that knows better than me!! hehe Amen! For the sweet babies HE gave to us!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet baby girl! :)

Unknown said...

AMEN! Taleah she is the SWEETEST thing =) AND I just LOVE watching her!! Not in the babysitting watch... in the LITERAL watching her =) God does KNOW what we need =)

I LOVE Noah too... YOU have the BESTEST kids!! But, I do think I am a little partial =)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is adorable. What a sweet smile. She makes my heart melt.

Nana