Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, December 28, 2009

Split Personality

Look how precious she is...that sweet smile is irresistible...but if you look closer, you'll see that there is mischief lurking behind that sweet face. One wrong move from you and you'll see the this sweet angel turn demon in a split second!

I present Exhibit A: Christmas morning, daddy did not get the princess her milk fast enough. Not even the excitement of presents waiting to be opened could get this child off the floor. The kitty just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (in Maia's hands when daddy ticked her off). Poor kitty.

Exhibit B: Well there really is no exhibit because I was too embarrassed to get a picture. Sunday morning at church, while up front talking with some friends and Chuck and Pam, Maia decided to assume the position of Exhibit A on the floor of the Worship Center upon being denied her lunch. I giggled nervously and prayed that when I picked her up she would not flail wildly...God chose to say no. I picked her up and she smacked me in the face while everyone looked on.

That sweet little face has diva written all over it. All I have to say is, the battle is on...Oh, and please pray for me...I need it!

1 comment:

Jenny Chin said...

so this is what I have to look forward to! You're scaring me.... I might have to unsubscribe your blog for a bit! lol.

Well--at least she's always providing entertainment!!!!