Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Few Thoughts I've Had Today

Looks like everyone will be wearing dirty clothes tomorrow since we are out of laundry detergent. Hmmmm...I wonder how long we've been out, it's been awhile since I've done laundry.

How can I turn this situation that is clearly my fault back on Ricky to make it look like it's all his fault?

My daughter is one smart cookie. I am so proud and yet scared all at the same time.
(Today, as I was sternly reprimanding Maia and sending her to time-out for hitting her brother, she leaned into me and said "hug mama." Then she proceeded to give me a hug and a kiss and I completely forgot that I was in the midst of punishing her.)

1 comment:

Shay said...

this is called being a mother... My son does the smae thing to me when he gets in trouble.