Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coordination Eludes Me

We decided to take a trip up to the mountains at the spur of the moment the other day. It worked out great because some friends of ours who own a cabin said that it was available for the night. We packed the kids up and headed out. The cabin was beautiful and there was a ton of snow to play in. The kids had a great time. Ricky brought a sled and I wasn't too sure about it so I just let him go on it with the kids the first day. But, by the next day, I felt that it looked easy enough for me to give it a try...bad idea. I am so un-coordinated. I ended up with my pants full of snow as I could not get the thing to go straight. Poor Maia practically face planted in the snow and was so traumatized that she refused to go on it ever again. Ricky got my graceful attempt on video but was laughing way too hard to keep the camera on me. I thought you might get a laugh out of it too!




1 comment:

gurlif@ri-net.com said...

Dad and I just saw the video and hearing Ricky laugh makes us laugh even harder. Hearing your high pitched squealing is hilarious.