Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Reason #274

I think you could find a couple hundred reasons in this blog to question my mothering skills. The last post had four all by itself. And since my poor mothering skills seem to be the theme for the weekend I thought I'd share reason #274. This video. I don't even know why I was taking a video of Noah in the first place. He wasn't doing anything interesting. I just started the camera, maybe subconsciously knowing he would hit his head on the table. What kind of mother films her kid subconsciously thinking he will hit his head? Furthermore what kind of mother continues to film after her son gets hurt the first time and then posts it on her blog?...the kind who writes her confessions out for the world to read (okay not the world, only for the 3 people who read this blog)...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hee hee! Poor buddy! I love how he gets all the way down on his belly to get under the table ...
And, when CPS calls, at least you can argue that you stopped filming right after he hit his head (the second time!) !!