Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, September 19, 2008

Bleh

I am having a bleh day today. My hair looks like I spilled vegetable oil in it because it has not been washed since I don't remember when; I look like I have two black eyes because the circles underneath them are so dark due to my lovely daughter deciding to wake up at the ungodly hour of 4:00 a.m., and I have 3 month old chipped nail polish on my toes. I would love to take a long bath followed by a 4 hour nap and a pedicure. Then I'd be refreshed and ready for a Friday night on the town...HA HA HA! Yeah right, I am lucky if I get a two minute shower in without a little boy opening the shower door on me and letting all the cold air in and the hot water out all over my bathroom floor.  A four hour nap is like asking for a million dollars...never gonna happen. Pedicures are no longer relaxing because I have to have a baby attached to my boob while I am getting my feet massaged and a night on the town? Well, that's just a joke because I am usually ready for bed by 7:30 when my kids go to sleep.  But, I can dream can't I? 

No comments: