Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mom to the Rescue

I called my mom today to come over and rescue me. Noah woke up sick, Ricky is sick, and I am having a really bad week nausea, stomach problems, sciatic nerve pain...you name it. It was lunch time, and I could feel that I was losing my grip. Noah had just tackled his sister to the floor, then when he went to give her his apology hug, she bit him. This was right after Noah pooped and I threw up from wiping him and Maia insisted on watching me. That was right after Maia refused to clean up her mess and hit me when I told her she had no choice. And that was right after Noah had a coughing attack and a breathing treatment. My morning was chalk full of yelling, threatening, consoling, and begging. I asked God if He really meant to subject another one of these little ones to my horrible parenting. Did He not see how badly I was screwing up with these two? He said He knew what He was doing. I cried. Then, I called my mom and asked her to come over after she got off of work to put my household back in order and to take care of all of us as I just can't seem to get the job done right now. I am not Wonder Woman after all and I am okay with that.


3 comments:

Chuck said...

I love that Gurlie is there for you. Praise God you have such a great Mom.

Brittany Kalter said...

Hey "confession mama" I just read you experience siatica pain. Have you ever gone to the chiropractor while pregnant?

I don't know if you have or not, but it honestly is the best thing! It helps with your back, your babies positioning, etc. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

I had the worst back pain while pregnant and going to the chiropractor fixed my back.

Just a thought...=)

Brittany kalter

Nana said...

I wanted to cry with you when you called and I wanted to leave work right there and then to make it all better. Love you baby doll!