Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, June 13, 2009

You Called Me Fat!

Taleah: (on the scale) OH MY GOSH! I've gained like 5 pounds in the last few weeks. I feel so bleh. I need to start working out.

Ricky: (silence)

Taleah: Baaaabe! We need to stop eating so bad. I can't believe I've gained FIVE pounds. This is ridiculous!

Ricky: Let's go for a run!

Taleah: Ummmm....the correct response is "There is NO way that you've gained 5 pounds babe! We need a new scale because that one is obviously broken." Do you realize that you just called me FAT by suggesting that we go running?

Ricky: (silence)

Taleah: Are you even listening to me? 

Ricky: Huh?...I just felt like going for a run...so...are you coming? 

Taleah: Ugh! Yeah...I'm coming. Can we run to the grocery store and get some chocolate chip cookies?...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hahahahah! You deserved your horrible walk today for expecting Ricky to be sympathetic of your 5lbs. :) He thinks you are always beautiful!

That's Mrs. Russell said...

haha.. too funny. That sounds like a typical me and Mr.hubby conversation. And that sounds like the perfect run to me.