Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My New Addiction

I discovered Twitter yesterday and I've already declared myself addicted (as if I need another social network to eat up my time and cause me to neglect my children). The greatest thing about Twitter is that I feel like I am in Ryan Seacrest's inner circle. I feel like I am on a first name basis with him and like we could go on a double date to have some sushi, all because I read his tweets. Oh and me and Kate Gosselin (yeah, that one), we are like best friends now. I am going to send her a tweet telling her that I think she should fight for her marriage and all will be solved and she will tweet back and thank me for my advice and for saving her marriage. 
  Okay, so maybe I am a bit delusional...and maybe Twitter and tweeting and reading famous peoples' tweets has gotten to my head a bit. But, I encourage you to check it out if you haven't already, it's so fun! At least I will be saving money by not having to purchase the Tabloid magazines anymore...I'll just read the latest tweets from my friends, the celebrities themselves! 

1 comment:

veroPR said...

good point about the tabloids! I wonder if they are losing business? I follow @PerezHilton for celebrity gossip.

@vero_PR