Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, March 20, 2009

All in a Day's Work

Today I...

Said good bye to my hubby who is leaving for the weekend and nearly had an anxiety attack thinking about being by myself with my munchkins for three full days. (I know I am a wuss) 

Burned my finger really bad when I closed my straightening iron on my pinky

Almost cut off my own hair because it is at the most awful in-between stage ever

Called my brother to come and help me this afternoon with the kids so that I could go grocery shopping and cook dinner without wanting to shoot myself! (Again, I know I am a wuss. I use all the help I can get!)

Put my kids to bed at 6:45 because I didn't want them to destroy my clean house. (Cleaning lady came today, woo hooo!)

Swore off ever buying a full chicken ever again no matter how great the price is because I found a few feathers still attached to it...GAG! 

No comments: