Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, January 1, 2010

Reflecting On 2009

I know I am kind of a day late to be reflecting but I don't care, I am going to reflect on 2009 on the first day of 2010 because I am a mom of toddlers which means it is impossible to be on time for anything!

Accomplishments of 2009:

Read the whole Bible in one year and spent time with the Lord in a daily quiet time for 340 days out of 365.

Marked 2 items off my bucket list; sky diving and eating a gourmet meal Iron Chef Style

Co-wrote an article that was published

Sang in front of people for the first time in 4 years

Became a part of a small group Bible Study which has greatly improved my marriage

Potty trained a child

Resolutions for 2010:

Be in the Word 365 out of 365 days.

Finish the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Run a half Marathon

Read to my kids daily

Cook one successful Rachael Ray recipe for my family per week

Love my husband in his love language which is gifts! This is tough because I am the worst gift giver ever!

More girl time with my friends. (This is hard for a working mommy of young ones. But I need to cultivate my friendships more)

Be more diligent in writing down the funny things my kids say. They always say things that crack me up and I forget to write them down!

Monetarily give to the Lord more than we gave in 2009 and watch Him stretch our money like He always does! (Give beyond our tithe)

No comments: