Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Glimpse of My Thoughts This Week

Would it be really noticeable if I didn't bathe my daughter until she grew out of this "throwing a tantrum in the bath tub stage?"

I think it is about time I potty train my 2 year old, I am sick of changing "man poop."

I feel so guilty watching The Gauntlet II on MTV right now. I am a mother of 2, I am too old for this!

Why didn't anyone tell me I had a big black thing in between my teeth all day?

I am going to throw away all of these dang toys right this second!

How dare that little neighbor girl order my son to get her shoes and pump gas into her power wheels! This is the last time we come outside while she is out here.

Maybe no one will notice that I haven't washed my hair in awhile.

Is that gap in my daughter's teeth permanent?

Oh shoot! I hope Maia doesn't get sick off of the moldy cheese she just ate off the floor.

I need to blog about this!

No comments: