Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who knew killing flies could be so funny?

I have been trying to upload this video for a week now! Why do computers have to be so tempermental? I almost punched a hole through mine trying to get this video on here, so you all better like it. Anyways...in this video, I am multitasking. I was on the phone with my dad and trying to kill the pesky Chino flies at the same time. Who knew that I would be Noah's entertainment as well?

P.S. No matter what you may think after viewing this video, my son is not a smoker.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's really funny! I love Noah's giggle. Maybe the Hufamah virus has caused his cough ... ha ha.

Anonymous said...

That was fantastic! He is so funny...his giggle makes me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Noah's giggle cracks me up!!!! I love that!

Nana said...

I absolutely love this video. Noah has such a hearty laugh, you can't help but crack up with him. He brings me so much joy!

Michelle Bradley said...

HOW CUTE TALEAH! LANDEN LOVED THE VIDEO TOO! HE WAS LAUGHING BECUASE NOAH WAS LAUGHING :)