I have thick skin. I am not sensitive at all and I usually don't let people get to me very easily. But, I am discovering that when I am 9 months pregnant, I am extra irritable and although, I do not cry when harsh comments come my way, I find myself getting awfully annoyed. Here is a list of things that have been said to me when in the last stages of pregnancy. I figured that maybe people need a little help censoring themselves when talking to an overly pregnant and overly annoyed woman. Please take note of the following comments and spare the next 9 month pregnant person you run into...
6. I just can't stop laughing at how big you are.
5. You're still pregnant?! (Obviously I am and I really don't want to be, so please don't rub it in).
4. Well, at least your face hasn't gotten swollen yet.
3. Oh my, you're ENORMOUS!
2. This is the biggest I've ever seen you!
And the #1 thing NOT to say to a 9 month pregnant woman...(remember, these have all been said to me)...drum roll please...
1. Your grandma wanted me to call you and let you know that you look really fat.