Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, May 20, 2011

When Mommy is Sick

I'm feeling rather foggy right now. I made it through my first week back at work and caught a demonic cold too. My poor kids spent the entire morning (about 6 hours) today watching television. It served as a great babysitter as I lied in bed with tissue stuck up my nose. Little Malakai decided to cooperate for the first time in his 7 weeks of life and slept all morning so that I could be miserable in peace. Woo hoo!

However, when I finally made my way out of my misery cave (bed) into the living room, I found my dining room floor soaking wet with wipees, paper towels, and cotton balls strewn all over the place. The kids informed me that they had "cleaned the house" for me with wet wipees and Noah "only slipped once and didn't even cry!" Wow!

1 comment:

Keena said...

how sweet of them to "clean" for you