Family Photo

Family Photo

Friday, May 13, 2011

To Princess Maia Belle on Your 3rd Birthday


My Dear Sweet Princess Maia Belle,
You are a spunky little one who keeps us on our toes. Your sense of humor is hilarious. You bring us so much joy. You absolutely adore your grandparents...


You are such a girly girl. You love jewelry and you love to paint your nails all different colors with sparkles.

You are a free spirit with a great imagination! You love to play dress up with your princess dresses.

You are such a mommy! You are mama's #1 helper with Baby Malakai. I don't know what I'd do without you!

You are so silly and you love to laugh...

But, you are also strong willed and when you don't get what you want, you are quite difficult to reason with!
You love your cousins so much.
You absolutely adore your brothers and are such a big girl! You are growing up so fast precious one and I wish I could just slow the clock down.


I enjoy watching your little personality develop and studying you. I love how you enjoy singing worship songs. I love how you are so inquisitive and ask me deep theological questions that I cannot answer such as "How do Jesus and God fit in my heart?" and "If Jesus is in my heart, does He eat when I eat?" and "Where is Heaven?"
I pray that you fall in love with Jesus and use your strong will to be uncompromising with your faith and to bring people to Jesus. I love you sweet princess!


1 comment:

Gurli said...

Sweet Maia Belle, you look like your mommy at this age. I love my little princess so much. You bring me so much joy. Let's not forget to mention that you pick flowers when you come to visit and deliver them with a huge smile, it warms my heart. Happy 3rd birthday sweetheart.