Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some Thoughts On This Pregnancy

I love that I don't have to suck in my stomach after a big meal. I can just let it all hang out and blame it on the baby rather than on my gluttony.

I am extra forgetful this time around. I forgot picture day, I forget to take my vitamins daily, I forgot to pick up my kid from school today, I forget to brush my kid's teeth all the time, I even almost forgot to pay my mortgage...

I find myself overwhelmed all the time. Ricky says I am going to give myself a heart attack because I seem to get stressed out at the littlest things. The thought of adding another child into my already chaotic life just seems so daunting. At the rate I am going, I sure to forget a child somewhere at some point in the next year.

I can't seem to find a shampoo and conditioner that I like. Everything I've tried smells way too strong and grosses me out. I think I may just go with the dread lock look .

Why do I have these red blotchy streaks on my face? Really? What does that have to do with being pregnant? Between the hormonal break outs and blotchy streaks, my face is seriously going to break the bank with all the concealer it is requiring.

No comments: