Family Photo

Family Photo

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Confessions for July

I got in a yelling match with my 2 year old daughter.

Ricky and I laid in bed and laughed until we cried the other night.

I am not very good at teaching my kids the basics about cars. Noah: "We need to get gasoline so we don't get a flat tire."

A kid bullied Noah last week. I saw the kid again on another occasion and I gave him a dirty look. He is 4, I am a grown woman. I am not proud of this, but I can't say I wouldn't do it again.

After taking Noah to the bathroom the other day, I exclaimed, "Sheesh Noah, that is a man poop!" I hear a little voice down the hallway say, "And, I have girl poops."

I obviously am a glutton for punishment. I put Maia in Sleeping Beauty chonies today and went to the bookstore. During story time, she looked at me with that same face from two weeks ago and said "I gotta go poop!" To make matters worse, she was on the stage in front of all the kids during this occurrence. It was Deja Vu of the last experience, minus the escaped poop ball. GROSS! I think the bookstore is a laxative for my daughter.

No comments: