Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Confessions From This Week

After eating chocolate chip cookies at 9:30 p.m. for 7 days in a row, I've decided to exercise some will power when it comes to late night sweets. It's not going so well. Last night I felt like a drug addict as I rummaged through the cupboards looking for something sweet and begging Ricky to run to the store and get me some dessert. I ended up settling for a lone M&M that I found decomposing in the very back of the pantry.

One morning this week, I spent about 20 minutes searching (tearing apart my room, dresser, hamper, and closet) for a shirt that did not exist. I thought I had purchased it during my shopping trip last weekend. Apparently I imagined that I bought the shirt but did not actually purchase it.

I almost cried last week when my house cleaner did not show up. My house was that dirty.

I cleaned my own floor for the first in 6 months that same day.

I am currently obsessed with Zinc tablets. I take them about 6 times a day and am convinced that they will keep me from getting sick. However, if at the end of the day I realize that I've only taken 3 that day, I panic and believe that I will surely wake up with the Swine Flu the next morning.


No comments: