Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday



No I did not take my kids out to the movies again after my wretched experience last time. And no we did not have to leave early again because both kids were screaming and had spilled blueberries all over the theater floor and smashed them. 
No I did not forget to bring wipes on our theater excursion. And no I did not get poop on my finger twice while trying to change their poopy diapers and wipe them with wet toilet paper. Of course the poop did not roll out of the diaper and onto the public bathroom floor either. That would never happen to me!
No I did not feed Maia so many blueberries that her poop was blue. 
I would never threaten to pull over and leave my two year old on the side of the road if he didn't stop whining. Not me! 
No I am not wearing shorts today even though I have not shaved my legs in about 4 months. That is just wrong and I would never do that! 


No comments: